With the NDP set to select a new leader in March to replace Jack Layton, The Huffington Post asked the party's nine leadership hopefuls five questions.
1. What made you decide to run?
2. What are the key points in your platform?
3. How do you differentiate yourself from the other leadership contestants?
4. How would the NDP change under your leadership?
5. What do you think the party needs to do to win the next federal election?
We'll be publishing their answers over the next few days leading up to the first NDP debate on Sunday in Ottawa, which will focus on how to build a more inclusive economy in Canada.
You will be able to find all the answers here on Sunday.
In this segment, the candidates explain how they would change the party.