A man who was rushed to hospital after he was found unconscious in a Côte-des-Neigesparking lot Thursday night is Montreal's second homicide victim of the year.
Montreal police received a 911 call just before 7:30 p.m. reporting an injured man in the lot at the intersection of Décarie Boulevard and Isabella Avenue.
He was taken to hospital with injuries to his upper body and died a short time later.
“We don’t have any suspects and no motive for the aggression at this moment,” Const. Raphael Bergeron, a police spokesperson.
The man is 22-years-old and was known to police, he said.
Police initially said he had been shot, but an autopsy is being conducted to determine the exact cause of death.
Suggest a correction