Rose Byrne's white lace onesie was not exactly a hit on the 2012 SAG Awards red carpet, so it's a good thing her makeup was.
The Australian "Bridesmaids" star's fresh, glowy look was created by Canadian favourite Joe Fresh Beauty and Canadian-born makeup artist Hung Vanngo, who's worked on famous faces such as Julianne Moore, Gwyneth Paltrow, and Celine Dion.
Joe Fresh Beauty, the companion makeup line to Canadian style favourite Joe Fresh, launched in 2009 and has the same philsophy as the clothing, with a focus on cheap, chic, quality style. The products are designed to give you the same results as a prestige line would, so hey, why not at the SAG Awards?
We love the idea of keeping it simple on the red carpet, and can't get enough of Rose's dewy cheeks.
"We all discussed the look for hair and makeup together and decided to keep it very minimal, nothing too overly done. Soft and sexy is the look - a nice blowout for the hair and for make-up we will just create beautiful skin and sexy eyes," Vanngo said in a press release.
SUBSCRIBE AND FOLLOW STYLE
Get top stories and blog posts emailed to me each day. Newsletters may offer personalized content or advertisements. Learn more
Here's how to get the look from Hung himself -- full tips also below slideshow
1. I prepped Rose's skin with La Mer Moisturizing Lotion, La Mer Eye Balm, and La Mer Lip Balm. Rose has really beautiful skin, so after prepping, I only applied very little of Joe Fresh Primer, Joe Fresh Tinted Moisturizer in "Bisque" and Joe Fresh Duo Concealer in "Light."
2. For the eyes, I used Joe Fresh Eyeliner Pencil in "Charcoal" along the upper and lower lash lines, more intense on the upper lash line, then blended really well.
3. After that I applied 2 Cream Eyeshadows, Joe Fresh cream shadows in "Cactus" and "Playa." I used "Playa" all over upper lids and lower lids , then "Cactus" for inner corner of the eyes, blending well toward the other cream shadow.
4. After that, I used same Eyeliner Pencil to rim the inner of her eyes to add more depth on the eyes.
5. Finally, two coats of Joe Fresh Lash Plump Volumizing Mascara in "Black" on both upper and lower lashes.
6. I used a beautiful Joe Fresh Cream Blush in "Rose" to give some colors on her cheeks, and set them with Joe Fresh Powder Blush in "Rosette."
7. Then I added Joe Fresh Highlighter on top of cheekbones, top of nose, and forehead to make the skin look extra luminous and to add more dimension to the face.
8. For the lips, I used Joe Fresh lip liner in "Cinnamon" and Joe Fresh lip gloss in "Chai."
9. To finish, I used Joe Fresh Translucent Loose Powder mainly on the t-zone to set her makeup.