NEWS

Saskatchewan youths injured when one lit a cigarette while sniffing propane

05/08/2012 12:40 EDT | Updated 07/08/2012 05:12 EDT
KAMSACK, Sask. - Three Saskatchewan youths are recovering from injuries after one of them lit a cigarette while they were sniffing propane to get high.

RCMP say the lit cigarette apparently ignited the propane while the youths were inside a car in Kamsack.

The youths were all transported to Kamsack Hospital with non-life threatening injuries.

One of the youths was then transported to Regina Hospital for further treatment.

The ages of youths were not released.

MORE:cpNews