More than 130 buildings across Toronto will throw open their doors this weekend.
It's all part of Doors Open, the annual celebration of the city's architecture.
More than two million people have attended the event since it began 13 years ago.
Among the buildings opening their doors this year are:
- Union Station, which is currently undergoing a $640 million renovation.
- The BellLightbox, home of the Toronto International Film Festival.
- The Molson Amphitheatre.
- The Steam Whistle Brewing Company (and the John Street roundhouse).
- The City of Toronto archives.
- Design Exchange.
- Queen’s Park.
- The TTC’s Roncesvalles streetcar repair facility.
Click here for a complete map of participating buildings.
There is also an app you can download on your smartphone that will point you to Doors Open locations.
Once you have installed the app, search for "Doors" to locate the 50 closest venues to you, based on your GPS co-ordinates.
Suggest a correction