Kate turned 30 on January 9th, and now her handsome prince is hitting the Big 3-0 on June 21st. So the team at 2 For Couples thought it would be fun to imagine gifts Kate could give to Will to mark this special occasion! In no particular order, here it goes...
2. A new iPad with a fancy case to download apps (like No. 4 below).
3. An iTunes playlist. To get him in the mood for dancing.
5. Return to the remote cabin in Mount Kenya National Park in Lake Rutundu, Kenya, where Will proposed to his princess.
6. Return to St. Andrews University for a night in the dorm, where the Royal lovebirds first met in 2001.
7. Macallan 30 Year Old Fine Oak Scotch -- a legendary Single Malt fit for a Prince.
8. More boxer-briefs for her man, like she did on Valentine's.
9. A portrait of herself. Who wouldn't want a portrait of a beautiful princess?
11. Tiffany & Co. airplane cuff links, $275, a clever accessory for pilot Will.
12. Carrot & Gibbs bow ties, $75. Some cheeky accessories for Will's next gala event!
13. Fulton Kensington umbrella, $45. Fulton holds a royal warrant to supply the Windsors and Cambridges with brollies. (Will will be caught in the rain in style next time!)
14. Filson duffle bag, a rugged bag for Will to tote on his next military expedition!
15. Vilebrequin swim trunks, $245. For the royal couple's next exotic getaway!
17. A baby. Will looks ready for one!