- The Big on BloorFestival will close Bloor Street from Dufferin Street to Lansdowne Avenue starting on Saturday at 9 a.m. and running until 9 p.m. on Sunday.
- The Thrill of the Grill will close Danforth Avenue from Jackman Avenue to Playter Boulevard on Saturday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- The Live Green TorontoFestival closes Yonge Street between Edward and Queen streets on Saturday from 6:30 a.m. to midnight.
- A Youth Day event closes the same stretch of Yonge from 11 a.m. tp 11 p.m. Sunday.
- The Toronto Triathlon Festival shuts down the eastbound lanes of the Gardiner Expressway from the Humber River to Carlaw Avenue and the northbound lanes of the Don Valley Parkway from the Gardiner Expressway to Eglinton Avenue on Sunday, between 2 a.m. and noon.