David Wolfe, 68, has been charged with committing an indecent assault and committing an act of gross indecency against the young male between May and June of 1967.
Wolfe, who now lives in Nova Scotia, has not yet entered a plea. The matter has been set over until March 4.
The alleged victim came forward after the previous charges against Wolfe became public, said Codiac Regional RCMP Const. Damien Thériault.
No information about the latest alleged victim has been released.
Wolfe was previously charged with two counts of indecent assault in connection with allegations by Richard Dutkiewicz.
Dutkiewicz, 61, of Moncton, alleges he was repeatedly sexually assaulted by Wolfe in the mid-1960s, when Wolfe was an assistant scout master.
The alleged abuse — oral sex — occurred at Wolfe's home, not far from West Riverview School, where the scout meetings were held, said Dutkiewicz, who was a patrol leader at the time.
Wolfe is also charged with using threats to keep a person from reporting a crime in connection with allegations by a second male complainant. No other details about that case have been released.
None of the allegations have been proven in court.
Wolfe has elected to be tried by judge and jury on those three charges. A preliminary inquiry is scheduled to be held on April 22.Suggest a correction