The newly appointed group station managers will each oversee a series of subway stations and their associated staff.
One of the TTC's intentions it to improve its response to "customer needs," under this new management structure.
Andy Byford, the TTC's chief executive officer, said the new managers "will help establish a new level of customer service where it matters most: on the frontline, in our stations."
According to a TTC press release, the new group station managers are:
- Bo Koch, who will oversee the stations on the Bloor-Danforth line from Bloor to Keele.
- Cameron Penman, who will oversee the stations on the same line from Castle Frank to Spadina.
- Shelley Pickford, who will oversee the stations from Broadview to McCowan.
- Michael Sosedov, who will oversee the stations from Finch to St. Clair, as well as those on the Sheppard line.
- Ellen Stassen, who will oversee the stations on the University-Spadina line from Downsview to Osgoode.
- Eve Wiggins, who will oversee stations from Summerhill to St. Andrew.
The TTC says its decision to bring in the new group station managers was laid out in the customer charter it announced earlier this year.Suggest a correction