Remember after school football games, cheerleading practice, and canoodling behind the bleachers with the quarterback (wait, are we reminiscing about our own lives or recounting the first season of Friday Night Lights)?
Although high school is a thing of the past for us here at TheKit.ca, we have been noticing a scholastic-era trend: varsity jackets.
Also known as letterman jackets, they’re lightweight and versatile. Wear them with a white t-shirt and and jeans for a classic off-duty outfit, or pair one with leather pants and statement jewelry for a sexier style.
They also comes in a variety of fabrics and fits (think cropped, fitted and silk), but we’re still loving the over-sized boyfriend-look–if only for nostalgia sake.
- Grand Adventures Bomber Jacket, frenchconnection.com, $148
- Cropped Sorority Jacket, roots.com, $328
- Baseball Jacket Casablanca, roots.com, $398
- Vince Camuto Baseball Jacket, bloomingdales.com, $188
- Rag & Bone Bomber Jacket, net-a-porter.com, $795
- Karl Lagerfeld Varsity Jacket, net-a-porter.com, $239
Check out more Spring fashion must-haves: