Here's a list of things you need to know, which we'll update throughout the day:
- The Bruins will try and close out the Maple Leafs without the services of defenceman Wade Redden, who is, according to coach Claude Julien, day-to-day.
- If the Leafs are to avoid a five-game playoff exit, Hockey Night In Canada's Tim Wharnsby says Toronto goalie James Reimer needs to steal tonight's tilt from the Bruins.
- Will Hart Trophy nominee Alex Ovechkin "plug back in" for Game 5 at home against the Rangers?
- The same question can be asked of Rangers power-forward Rick Nash, who saw very little ice-time late in Game 4.
- Marc Staal was back practising with his New York teammates, but will not be in the lineup for Game 5, and maybe not for the rest of the series.
- The Capitals brought up some reinforcements from the AHL, including their 2012 1st-round draft pick Tom Wilson.
- So when do all these teams play on Sunday? Well, it all depends on whether the Leafs win tonight.Suggest a correction