Here are Pierre's picks for May 31, June 1 and June 2.
1. The National Circus School presents its year-end show at La Tohu until June 9. La vie en swing (Swing Life) transports us to the 1940's at the height of the swing era. The show has it all: acrobatics, aerial disciplines, juggling and jaw-dropping feats.
2. Mutek is where electronic music and digital arts intersect. Montreal has quickly gained an international reputation for cutting-edge art and music, and Mutek is where the best come to play until Sunday.
3. The folks at Pop Montreal bring us Spring Pop. Looking for music? You'll find it there. Looking for clothing? You'll find some too. Activities for the kids? You guessed it. Yes.
4. Friday night at Sala Rossa, some of Montreal's best world music, funk and hip-hop groups are getting together for Groove MTL #1. Among the bands not to be missed is Heavy Soundz. The fun starts at 8 p.m.
5. The Montreal Chamber Music Festival wraps up this weekend with a Tchaikovsky marathon on Saturday at 6 p.m. The concert is at St. George's Church.Suggest a correction