Liberal Premier Kathleen Wynne was on the hot seat once again this week as her predecessor, Dalton McGuinty, was absent during the budget vote before stepping down as the MPP of Ottawa South less than 24 hours later.
Also on Wednesday, officers with the Ontario Provincial Police anti-rackets branch were expected at Queen's Park.
They are talking to Conservative MPPs who want criminal charges laid against staff members who worked for the McGuinty and the energy minister for the deletion of gas plant emails.
There is also the investigation into ORNGE air ambulance.
Here's a quick background of what Wynne has faced so far as Liberal leader:
- McGuinty should testify over deleted emails, Wynne says
- Dalton McGuinty leaves politics amid Wynne praise
- OPP opens investigation into gas plant emails
- Wynne's apology too little, too late for opposition
- Ontario to overhaul teachers college, halve admissions
- Wynne responds to NDP demands
Have any questions for your premier? Join the conversation from noon to 1 p.m. ET today.