We'll have to watch Hockey Night In Canada (CBC, CBCSports.ca, 7:30 p.m. ET) to find out, but you can keep up to date with all the latest news and notes from that series and around the NHL with this list, which will be updated throughout the day:
- He took the warmups for Game 3, but didn't play a second of his team's 2-0 loss. Now it seems Chicago's Marian Hossa is "likely" to play in Game 4, according to this interview with Blackhawks head coach Joel Quenneville.
- However, there was no Hossa at Chicago's morning skate.
- As for the Bruins, the lineup remains status quo.
- Not only is Bryan Bickell a force in front of the opposition's net, it seems he's pretty nasty on Rainbow Road, too. Read the Blackhawks forward's story about how the video game Mario Kart helps Bickell and his teammates stay focused.
- The Blackhawks official website took the video game comparison one (giant) step further.
- Defenceman Seth Jones may be the top-ranked draft-eligible NHL prospect this year, but that doesn't mean he's going to go first overall at the 2013 Entry Draft. At least that's according to the man holding the top pick, Colorado's Joe Sakic.
- The Ottawa Senators are playing out of the same rink next year, but it'll have a new name. That must've inspired this jersey rethink for the team.
- It's nice to see that the Oilers' Jordan Eberle has a sense of self-deprecating humour.Suggest a correction