Stay up to date with all the news and notes from around the NHL with this list, which will be updated throughout the day:
- Marian Hossa was a no-show for Friday's team practice, but the 'Hawks expect him in the lineup for tonight's tilt.
- Something that hopefully showed up for practice, at least for Chicago's sake, is Corey Crawford's glove hand. That extremity was victimized for all five goals in Game 4.
- The massive flooding in Calgary has plenty of the city underwater, including the home of the Calgary Flames. Keep up to date with all the latest news with CBC's live blog.
- The Minnesota Wild are the latest team said to have an interest in acquiring Kings backup goalie Jonathan Bernier.
- The hockey writer that was a favourite (this word is used ever-so-lightly) verbal sparring partner of former Rangers coach John Tortorella shares his take on what Alain Vigneault's move to New York means to the Blueshirts.
- And could Torts be on the move behind the bench in Vancouver? Well, he is in the city... but maybe he's just there to decompress with a walk along the sea wall.
- Meanwhile, the Rangers put together more of a stats-based look at AV's credentials on Instagram.
- The future of the Coyotes in Arizona continues to be a hot topic in the desert. Glendale city council is looking to complete a deal with the prospective new owners of the club which would keep the 'Yotes from moving away.Suggest a correction