Services for the three males and three females, who range in age between 13 and 17, will be held in Lloydminster and the villages of Lashburn and Marshall.
- Mackenzie Moen, 14, from Lloydminster — funeral Aug. 3
- Naomi Salas-Schafer, 13, from Lloydminster — funeral Aug. 3
- Kristopher Tavener, 17, from Marshall, Sask. funeral — Aug. 6
- Tarren Attfield, 15, from Lashburn, Sask. — funeral Aug. 2
- Jayden Boettcher, 16, from Marshall, Sask. — funeral Aug. 3
Emergency crews were called early Saturday morning to the intersection of Township Road 490 and Range Road 3273.
Emergency crews found the tractor-trailer rolled over in a slough. The body of a teenage boy was also discovered near the crash. Both the driver of the tractor-trailer and the teen were transported to hospital.
The youth was pronounced dead in hospital, while the driver was last reported to be in stable condition.
After some time, first responders found a vehicle submerged in the slough. The five other teens were pronounced dead at the scene.
Police have not released details on what may have caused the crash, they said it could take months to piece together what happened.
Also on HuffPost