Lots of stores will be open Monday, operating on holiday hours, and many tourist attractions are staying open, hoping to draw in the long weekend crowds. These include:
- Five city-run golf courses, operating on holiday rates.
- Most shopping malls, including Yorkdale and the Eaton Centre.
- Most LCBO and Beer Store locations.
- Most grocery stores.
- Many tourist attractions, including the CN Tower, the Royal Ontario Museum, the Toronto Zoo, the Ontario Science Centre, Canada's Wonderland, Centreville amusement park, Riverdale farm and the High Park Zoo.
The city's public transportation services are running today. Most are operating on special schedules, including:- Toronto Island ferry service, operating on a holiday schedule.
- TTC, operating on a holiday schedule.
- GO trains and buses, operating on a Sunday schedule.
Some government and city services will stay closed today, such as:- All Toronto public libraries.
- All Canada Post outlets.
- Government offices.
- Community centres.
- Indoor city swimming pools.
- The Art Gallery of Ontario.