Quebec's association of pharmacist owners (AQPP) is meeting with the Ministry of Health today to determine which of the services will be covered by medicare.
Here's the run-down of tasks your pharmacist will be able to perform after Labour Day:- Extend a prescription.
- Adjust a prescription.
- Switch one medication for its equivalent in case of a shortage.
- Administer medication to show a patient its proper usage.
- Prescribe and interpret laboratory analyses.
- Prescribe medication for a mild condition when the diagnostic is known.
- Prescribe medication when a diagnostic is not required.