NEWS

Queen West fire damages apartment

08/15/2013 09:51 EDT | Updated 10/15/2013 05:12 EDT
A fire in a third-floor apartment above a Lululemon store on Queen Street West early Thursday has caused $100,000 in damage.

No one was injured in the fire, which started at around 12:30 a.m. at the rear of an apartment located at 342 Queen St. W., near Peter Street.

Five people were evacuated from the building.

Toronto Fire Services told CBC News the suspected cause is faulty wiring in a light switch on the third floor.

MORE:cbcNews