Twenty-one teams of professional cyclists will bike more than 200 kilometres on Sunday — 17 laps of a 12-kilometre course that will take them around Mount-Royal Park.
The race kicks off Sunday at 11 a.m. and will run for five hours, beginning and ending at the Georges-Étienne Cartier monument on Mount Royal. Here are the road closures to be aware of:
From 2 a.m. to Sunday, Sept. 15 at 11:59 p.m.
- Park Avenue: Between Pine Avenue and Mont-Royal Street West
- Côte-Ste-Catherine: Between Park Avenue and Mont-Royal Street West
From 4 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.:
- Camilien-Houde: Between Mount-Royal Street to Remembrance Road
- Remembrance Road: Between Camilien-Houde to Côte-des-Neiges Road
From 6 a.m. to 5 p.m.:
- Chemin de la Tour: Between Decelles and Chemin de la Polytechnique
- Chemin de la Polytechnique: Between Chemin de la Tour to Chemin de la Rampe
- De la Rampe: Between Chemin de la Polytechnique to Édouard-Montpetit
From 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.:
- Côte-des-Neiges (east side): Between Remembrance and Gatineau
- Côte-Ste-Catherine: Between Villeneuve and Mount-Royal
- Mount-Royal: Between Côte-Ste-Catherine and Camilien-Houde
From 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Côte-Ste-Catherine: From Vincent-D'Indy to Villeneuve
- Vincent D'Indy: From Édouard-Montpetit to Côte-Ste-Catherine
- Édouard-Montpetit: From Chemin de la Rampe to Vincent-D'Indy
- Gatineau: From Côte-des-Neiges to Maréchal
- Maréchal: From Gatineau to Decelles
- Decelles: From Maréchal to Chemin de la Tour/Queen-MarySuggest a correction