This will be one of the busiest weekends in culture in Montreal, so take your vitamins!
1. Pop Montreal isn't a festival, it is musical marathon of Ironman proportions! More concerts than you can dream of, not to mention films, fashion, panel discussions, a flea market, and activities for the kids. Until Sunday.
2. Another must: les Journées de la Culture. Over 3,000 activities all across Quebec, including hundreds in Montreal. Radio-Canada is offering a guided building tour from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday.
3. Paul Anka, the original teen idol, is back in town with his impressive number of hits: Diana, Puppy Love, My Way... Catch him at Théâtre Maisonneuve at Place des Arts. Sunday at 8 p.m.
4. Ever wonder what it was like to witness Beatlemania from the inside? Freda Kelly was the Fab Four's secretary. She also ran their fan club. Ol
5. The Segal Centre for Performing Arts opens the season with the musical revue Ain't Misbehavin', directed by Roger Peace. The show features the timeless music of Fats Waller. Previews start on Sunday at 1:30 p.m.