The first round of the inquest was held in August. The hearings were in recess for over a month, but resume Monday morning and are expected to run through October.
Sinclair died after not being triaged and receiving no treatment in the Health Sciences Centre's ER unit in September 2008.
His death was later attributed to a treatable bladder infection.
Manitoba's chief medical examiner, Dr. Thambirajah Balachandra, has said Sinclair would have lived if his blocked catheter had been changed and his infection treated.
- INTERACTIVE: Brian Sinclair's 34-hour wait
- Brian Sinclair observed at least 17 times by ER staff
- Brian Sinclair ignored by Winnipeg ER: report
Members of the public and patients who were in the emergency waiting room during Sinclair's 34 hours there are also expected to testify..
The witnesses will include a woman who insisted that a security guard check on Sinclair. By the time the guard went over to him, he had already died.
- Winnipeg ER death a failure 'at all levels,' inquest told
- Health authority 'setting us up to fail,' says nurse
In August, the inquest saw hospital surveillance video footage that showed staff members passing by Sinclair as he sat in his wheelchair.Suggest a correction