Are you a huge "The Vampire Diaries" fan, or just looking to get hooked? Have your friends told you how awesome the show is?
In any case, you're in luck -- Netflix Canada is now streaming all available seasons of "The Vampire Diaries," so you can watch Elena (Nina Dobrev), Stefan (Paul Wesley) and Damon (Ian Somerhalder) as they deal with vampire-y things, like double identities and love affairs.
Season 5 is now in full swing on CTV Two (on Sundays at 8 p.m. ET), but you can catch up -- and fast -- on Netflix Canada.
Still not convinced? We've compiled a few fun facts about "The Vampire Diaries":
- Claire Holt (Rebekah) and Phoebe Tonkin (Hayley) both starred together as mermaids in the Australian children’s series "H2O: Just Add Water." The pair will appear together again on "The Vampire Diaries" spinoff, "The Originals."
- Prior to playing the mysteriously alluring Damon Salvatore, Ian Somerhalder played Boone Carlyle in the J.J. Abrams cult series "Lost."
- Paul Wesley auditioned for both the roles of Damon, the bad vampire brother, and Stefan, the good vampire brother. He landed the role of Stefan, opposite Somerhalder.
- Nina Dobrev (Elena Gilbert/Katherine Pierce) and Kat Graham (Bonnie Bennett) both appeared in the movie "The Roommate."
- Though he played her younger brother, Steven R. McQueen (a.k.a. Jeremy Gilbert) is actually six months older than Dobrev.
- Writers Kevin Williamson and Julie Plec each have 89 "The Vampire Diaries" writing credits. Williamson was previously a writer on "Dawson’s Creek," and his writing credits also include screenplays for "Scream," "Scream 2" and "I Know What You Did Last Summer." Plec worked with Williamson as associate producer on "Scream 2," and was the co-producer on "Scream 3" – they certainly know thrillers!
- "TVD" has won 21 awards, including several Teen Choice Awards and a 2013 TV Guide Award for Favorite Villain for Joseph Morgan (As Klaus).
Also on HuffPost