Warning: The video below contains language that some viewers may find offensive.
Both the Toronto Sun and the Toronto Star have posted respective videos on their websites Thursday.
The context of the video is unknown and it's unclear who the target of Ford's wrath is.
Shortly after 12:30 p.m., Ford stepped out of his office at city hall and addressed the video the Star had published.
“Obviously, I was extremely, extremely inebriated,” Ford said, expressing that it was "embarrassing." The mayor also made reference to having made some "mistakes."
He did not clarify any details of the video published by the Star. Ford did not mention the video the Sun published.
A source who has spoken to the mayor told the CBC’s Jamie Strashin that the video was likely recorded in February or March of this year.
The Star says it purchased the video that has been posted on its website. The newspaper did not identify where it obtained the video.
The Sun says on its website it did not purchase the video.
The newly published video came out just two days after Ford admitted to having smoked crack cocaine and four days after he acknowledged making "mistakes," some of which were alcohol-related.
Ford had been under intense scrutiny for months after reports emerged that someone had been shopping a video that appeared to show the mayor smoking a crack pipe.
The mayor long denied the video’s existence, though police recently said they had obtained a video file that was consistent with what the media had reported.
Ford has since called for that video to be released.
He is now under increasing pressure from fellow council members to take a leave of absence, though Ford has so far said he intends to carry on at city hall.
Ford has served as the mayor of Toronto for the past three years. He has constantly made headlines during his tenure both for his work at city hall and his life outside of it.
Before he was elected mayor, Ford served as a city councillor for a ward in the Toronto suburb of Etobicoke.Suggest a correction