Liberal Leader Kathleen Wynne will focus on areas east of Toronto including Kingston, Pickering and Trenton. PC Leader Tim Hudak will start his day in the Greater Toronto Area with stops in Richmond Hill and Oakville before heading to London.
Andrea Horwath has appearances with NDP candidates in Essex, London, Brantford and Waterloo.
Kathleen Wynne, Liberals- Kingston -- Wynne to deliver remarks. Media availability to follow. 8:15 a.m. 100 Portsmouth St.
- Trenton -- Premier Wynne to deliver remarks. Photo op only. 2:30 p.m. 30 Fullerton Ave.
- Pickering -- Premier Wynne to meet with local supporters. 5:45 p.m. 625 Kingston Rd.
Tim Hudak, Progressive Conservatives
- Oakville --Photo opportunity. 11 a.m. Larry Scott campaign office, 2319 Lakeshore Road W.
- London-- Photo opportunity. 2 p.m. Jeff Bennett campaign office, 312 Commissioners Road W.
Andrea Horwath, New Democrats
- London -- Campaign event with NDP London North Centre candidate Judy Bryant, NDP London West candidate Peggy Sattler, NDP London-Fanshawe candidate Teresa Armstrong, NDP Elgin-Middlesex-London candidate Kathy Cornish. Media availability to follow. 11:15 a.m. 333 Horton Street East, Unit 101
- Brantford -- Whistle stop with Brant candidate Alex Felsky. Media availability to follow. 1:20 p.m. 1100 Clarence Street, Unit 103B.
- Waterloo -- Campaign event in with NDP Kitchener-Waterloo candidate Catherine Fife, NDP Kitchener Centre candidate Margaret Johnston, NDP Kitchener-Conestoga candidate James Villeneuve, NDP Wellington-Halton Hills Michael Carlucci, NDP Cambridge candidate Bobbi Stewart. Media availability to follow. 7 p.m. 133 Weber Street North.Suggest a correction