The closest most of us get to expensive luxury cars is at trade shows (or maybe if you attend UBC, the University of Beautiful Cars) but you can get right into the driver's seat of some fancy supercars, thanks to a unique new tour.
The B.C. Luxury Car Tour from Luxury Horizons allows you to rev up several high-end cars for six days in September along some of the province's most gorgeous highways.
Among the vehicles available for this car lovers' tour are:
- Porsche: 911 4S Cabriolet, Panamera 4, Cayman
- Maserati: Gran Turismo Spider, Quattroporte
- Lamborghini: Gallardo Spyder
- Ferrari: 360 Modena Spyder
- Bentley: Continental GT, Flying Spur
- Audi: R8 Coupe
- Aston Martin: DB9 Cabriolet, Vantage
The tour starts off in Brentwood Bay and travels to Tofino and then Salt Spring Island. Along the way you'll enjoy gourmet meals, cocktails, wine tastings, spa time, and activities such as surfing and deep sea fishing.
Prices per person start at $17,000.
(H/T Luxury BC)
Also on HuffPost