What do Randy Couture and Tommy Chong have in common?
Well, not much, but come Sept. 15, the UFC champion and
serial pot smoker comedian and actor will be two of 13 celebrities hitting the dance floor for "Dancing with the Stars'" nineteenth season.
ABC announced the official lineup on "Good Morning America" on Thursday, ending weeks of speculation on who'd be competing to become the next mirrorball champion.
Joining Couture and Chong are Alfonso Ribeiro from "Fresh Prince of Bel-Air" fame, "Mean Girls"' Jonathan Bennett, NASCAR legend Michael Waltrip, PBS talk show host Tavis Smiley, and "General Hospital"s Antonio Sabato, Jr.
Rounding out the lineup on the ladies' side are U.S. Olympian Lolo Jones, "Duck Dynasty"'s Sadie Robertson, "Back to the Future"'s Lea Thompson, Janel Parrish from "Pretty Little Liars", YouTube beauty sensation Bethany Mota, and 72-year-old Betsey Johnson, an American fashion designer.
To see which professional dancers they'll be paired up, check out the list below, courtesy of International Business Times:
- Alfonso Ribeiro and Witney Carson
- Sadie Robertson and Mark Ballas
- Michael Waltrip and Emma Slater
- Lolo Jones and Keo Motsepe
- Jonathan Bennett and Allison Holker
- Lea Thompson and Artem Chigvintsev
- Antonio Sabato, Jr. and Cheryl Burke
- Randy Couture and Karina Smirnoff
- Janel Parrish and Val Chmerkovskiy
- Tommy Chong and Peta Murgatroyd
- Bethany Mota and Derek Hough
- Betsey Johnson and Tony Dovolani
- Tavis Smiley and Sharna Burgess
Last month, show runners announced former DWTS champion Julianne Hough would return to the show, but this time as a judge. She'll be accompanied by long-time judges Len Goodman, Carrie Ann Inaba, Bruno Tonioli, ABC News reports.
Season 19 of "Dancing With The Stars" starts Monday, Sept. 15, at 8 p.m. ET on ABC.
EARLIER ON HUFFPOST: