Bells on Bloor
When: Saturday starting at 1 p.m.
What's happening? A mass of cyclists will gather at High Park and ride east along Bloor, south on Queen's Park Crescent, south on University then over to Nathan Phillips Square. The ride will go ahead rain or shine and drivers along the route can expect some delays.
The Toronto 5K
When: Saturday starting at 7:30 a.m.
The fourth annual five-kilometre run in support of the Sick Kids Hospital Foundation will create the following road closures:- Start Line - Sir Winston Churchill Park
- Eastbound - St. Clair Avenue - eastbound lanes
- Southbound - Russell Hill Road - whole road
- Westbound - Boulton Drive - whole road
- Westbound - Macpherson Avenue - westbound lanes
- Westbound - Davenport Road - westbound lanes
- Northbound - Christie Street - northbound lane
- Eastbound - St. Clair Avenue to Spadina Road - eastbound curb lane
- Eastbound - St. Clair Avenue, Spadina Road to Sir Winston Churchill Park - Eastbound Lanes
Police are requesting that the public not park their vehicles along the route on Saturday from 5 a.m. to approximately 9:30 a.m. Expect TTC and traffic delays.
Roncesvalles Polish Festival
When: All-day Saturday and Sunday on Roncesvalle Avenue.
What's happening: Starting at 6 a.m. Saturday, Roncesvalles will be closed between Grafton Avenue and Boustead Avenue till Sunday at 11 p.m.
The TTC will maintain service on Howard Park Avenue. All other routes will divert around the festival.
Drivers can expect delays in the area. Those attending this event are encouraged to take the TTC as parking in the area will be limited. This event will take place regardless of weather conditions.