The event — which includes the full marathon, half-marathon, and five-kilometre Walk/Run — will involve an estimated 20,000 participants.
Although the run goes Sunday, some road closures will begin as early as Saturday at 12 noon.
Here's how the closures break down:
Finish Line Area (Saturday 12 noon until Sunday at 7 p.m.)- Full road closures of Bay Street from Queen Street West to Dundas Street West (on Saturday & Sunday).
- Bay Street from Dundas Street West to Lake Shore Boulevard (on Sunday only).
- Smaller side streets of Hagerman Street, Elizabeth Street, Albert Street, and James Street (on Saturday & Sunday).
Start Line Area (Sunday at 4 a.m. to 11 a.m.):
- Lake Shore Boulevard will be closed on Sunday. The closures will begin at 5 a.m., from the Don Roadway to Windermere Avenue, and continue until 12:30 p.m.
- The reminder of the route along Lake Shore Boulevard, from Coxwell Avenue to Woodbine Avenue., will close from 8 a.m., until 2:30 p.m.
The following streets will be closed Sunday from 8 a.m., until 3 p.m.:- Queen Street East, from Woodbine Avenue to Beech Avenue.
- Eastern Avenue, from Kingston Road to Jarvis Street.
The following streets will be closed from 8 a.m. until 11 a.m. on Sunday:- University Avenue, from Dundas Street West to College Street.
- Queen's Park Crescent (west/east), from College Street to Bloor Street West.
- Bloor Street West, from Bay Street to Bathurst Street.
- Bathurst Street, from Bloor Street to Lake Shore Boulevard West.
The following streets will be closed from 7 a.m. until 1 p.m. on Sunday.- Queen's Quay, from Bay Street to Parliament Street
TTC route diversions
The following routes will be affected by the marathon. Click here for full information from the TTC:
Saturday- 6 BAY - via Gerrard, Yonge, Richmond/Adelaide (12 noon to the end of service).
Sunday- 5 AVENUE RD - turn back at St George Station (8:00 am until 11 a.m).
- 6 BAY - via Gerrard, Yonge, Richmond/Adelaide (8:00 am until 7 p.m).
- 22A COXWELL - Westbound via Kingston, Queen, Coxwell (9:00 am until 2 pm).
- 64 MAIN - via Wineva, Alfresco Lawn, Lee, Williamson (alternative Southwood, Glen Stewart, Kingston; 9:00 am until 2 p.m).
- 65 PARLIAMENT - via Parliament, King, Sherbourne, Adelaide (8:45 am until 2 p.m.).
- 72A PAPE - via Carlaw, Dundas, Logan, Queen, Carlaw (9:00 am until 3:00 pm).
- 75 SHERBOURNE - via Sherbourne, Adelaide, Jarvis, The Esplanade, Sherbourne (alternative via King, Jarvis, Adelaide, Sherbourne - 8:45 a.m. until 2 p.m.).
- 83 JONES - via Jones, Queen, Carlaw, Commissioners, Leslie, Lake Shore, Carlaw, Queen (9 a.m. until 2 p.m.).
- 92 WOODBINE SOUTH - via Woodbine, Queen, Rainsford, Dixon, Woodbine (9 a.m. until 2 p.m.).
- 94 WELLESLEY - via Wellesley, Bay, College, St George, Harbord.
- 172A CHERRY STREET - buses run between Clarke Beach and Wheel-Trans Complex to connect with 83 Jones and 72C Pape.
- 300 BLOOR–DANFORTH - via Bloor, Bay, Davenport, Dupont, Ossington and Bloor (8:15 am until the end of service for the route).
- 310 BATHURST - via Bathurst, Harbord, Ossington, Queen, Shaw, King and Strachan (8:15 am until the end of service for the route).
- 320 YONGE - via Yonge, Adelaide, Church, King and Yonge (8 a.m. until the end of service for the route).
- 501 QUEEN - split in two; Humber to McCall (starts 6 a.m.), Victoria to Woodbine (8:45 am until 2:30 pm).
- 504 KING - spit in two; Dundas West Stn to Spadina, Victoria to Broadview Stn (from 7:30 am).
- 509 HARBOURFRONT - operating Fleet Loop to Union Stn (8:00 am until 3 p.m.).
- 510 SPADINA - turn back north at King (8:30 am until 11:30 a.m.).
- 511 BATHURST - via Bathurst, Harbord, Ossington, Queen, Shaw, King Strachan (8:15 am until 10:30 a.m.)Suggest a correction