NEWS

Fire destroys Surrey home

10/25/2014 02:34 EDT | Updated 12/25/2014 05:59 EST
A home in Surrey has been completely destroyed in an early morning fire 

The blaze began around 6 a.m. PT at a home in the 12300 block of 103A Avenue.

Neighbours say they heard loud explosions, and then screaming that was followed by people running out of the building.

Fire officials say the fire does not appear to be suspicious and they are looking at propane space heaters as a possible cause.

One person suffered smoke inhalation, There are no reports of any other injuries.

On mobile? Click here for a map of the 12300 block of 103A Avenue

MORE:cbcNews