The Toronto Pan Am committee released five years' worth of expense claims and credit card reports. It reported that the expenses were later paid back.
Here is a rundown of some of the highlights of the list:
1. Fourteen limo rides in July 2014 between Pearson airport and the Sheraton hotel in downtown Toronto: $3,334.75
That's an average of $238 per trip.
2. Two-day online course on "Strategic Workforce Planning" in July 2011, for HR executive Doug Spooner: $1,495 USD.
The course was given by a Vermont-based agency called Human Capital Institute.
3. Eight shirts from Harry Rosen: $1,288.20
Pan Am Games officials say they were bought as uniforms for the senior team.
4. Defensive driving course for six drivers of the TO 2015 Community Tour: $1,100
5. Buffet lunch for Jan. 26, 2012 board meeting: $1,082.54
The finger-pastry selection included mini eclairs, tiramisu and mini chocolate cups filled with mousse.
6. Drinks bill for executive committee dinner at Toula Ristorante on Oct. 7, 2013: $955.58
Included (among other drinks) four bottles of Aquinas Pinot Noir, five Irish Coffees, and a Coors Light.
7. University of Toronto School of Continuing Studies course called Writing Essentials I: $590
This was for accountant Nerissa Vidal.
8. Former CEO Ian Troop's monthly cellphone bill from June 2010: $505.70
It included $295.63 in roaming charges.
9. Dry cleaning bill on Feb. 7, 2014 for mascot Pachi: $452
This bill included $100 worth of repairs to the porcupine's quills.
10. Three packs of snack-sized Smarties: $20.31
Bought in Hamilton on March 28, 2011, for what officials say was a booth at a trade show called Sport Accord.Suggest a correction