1. The Motorcycle Show
The 2015 Motorcycle Show highlights the latest trends in motorcycling, vintage bike displays, and performances by some of North America's most well-known stunt riders.- Jan. 23 to 25
- Abbotsford Tradex
2. c̓əsnaʔəm, the City Before the City
A series of three unified exhibitions that connect Vancouverites with the ancient village and burial site upon which Vancouver was built. Exhibitions include soundscapes, original videography and family-friendly interactivity.
- Jan. 23 at Musqueam Cultural Centre
- Jan. 25 at Museum of Anthropology
- Various locations
3. Vancouver Turkish Film Festival
The Turkish Film Festival will present feature films, documentaries, and short films from independent film producers. There will also be the opportunity to meet with the producers, actors and filmmakers of select films.
- Vancouver International Film Centre
4. Pasta and gnocchi making classes
You may not have an Italian Mamma but you can learn how to make pasta or gnocchi like one! With Pasta Famiglia, you can learn to make fresh pasta using local products - and take home the pasta or gnocchi you make.- Jan. 25: Fresh pasta, 11:30 a.m. Gnocchi, 3:45 p.m.
- 128 West 6th Avenue, Vancouver
5. The PuSh International Performing Arts Festival
It's the first weekend of the PuSh Festival, which features an eclectic mix of performing arts. From contemporary circus to obscure theatre to singer-songwriters, the festival presents groundbreaking work in the live performing arts.- Jan. 20 to Feb. 8
- Central City Brewpub + Restaurant
On mobile? Click here to watch the trailer for the 2015 PuSh FestivalSuggest a correction