Earlier this week, RCMP said they believe one suspect was responsible for eight similar bank hold-ups and on Thursday police said they believe the same suspect held up a bank in Dawson Creek, B.C.
Police in Dawson Creek say a lone male entered the bank on Wednesday afternoon around 4 p.m. PT, produced a firearm and demanded money.
"No one was injured during the robbery and the suspect left with an undisclosed amount of cash," said a statement issued by the RCMP.
RCMP say the suspect's description closely matched that of the suspect in the previous eight robberies. In each one of those, the suspect was described as:
- Between 25 to 35 years old.
- Slim build.
- 5’6 to 6’ tall.
- Unshaven, brown goatee/beard.
- Wearing a black toque and dark sunglasses.
- Dressed in dark clothing, and wearing gloves.
All robberies involved a weapon either being produced or mentioned, but nobody was injured in any of the incidents, said police. In each case the suspect has made off with some cash.
RCMP list of previous incidents- Dec. 1, 2014 at 2:42 p.m. in Princeton, B.C.
- Dec. 9, 2014 at 4:37 p.m. in Vernon, B.C.
- Dec. 19, 2014 at 4:55 p.m in High River, Alta.
- Dec. 23, 2014 at 4:54 p.m. in Merritt, B.C.
- Jan. 8, 2015 at 7:16 p.m. in Swift Current, Sask.
- Jan. 13, 2015 at 5:55 p.m. in Lethbridge, Alta.
- Jan. 16, 2015 at 3:30 p.m. in Claresholm, Alta.
- Jan. 21, 2015 at 5:55 p.m. in Aldergrove, B.C.
On mobile? Click here to watch YouTube video of the suspect in Lethbridge, Alta.
Suggest a correction