STYLE

Index

03/09/2015 10:23 EDT | Updated 05/09/2015 05:59 EDT
LONDON - Toxicology tests show that the Irish Setter who died after appearing at Britain's top dog show was almost certainly poisoned after the contest, organizers said Monday.

The Kennel Club, which runs the world-famous Crufts show, said the tests showed that the dog, known as Jagger, died on March 7 after returning to his home in Belgium of fast-acting poisons that usually would cause symptoms within three to four hours. That would rule out a poisoning at Crufts, which took place March 5.

MORE:cpStyle