Here are a few of the services you can enjoy on this holiday Monday:
Shopping- SAQ locations will remain open unless they're in a larger building or shopping centre closed for the day.
- Most grocery stores and pharmacies, but some may have reduced hours.
- Most shopping malls and stores.
- Hotels, restaurants, dépanneurs.
City services- Pools, libraries, recreational and sports centres, as well as cultural centres are open.
- Spring cleaning? Eco-centres are open from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Garbage and recycling collection schedules remain unchanged.
- Botanical Garden is open from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Biodome and Insectarium are open from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Planetarium is open from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Marché Bonsecours in the Old Port is open from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Transportation- The STM will be running on a holiday schedule. Consult the timetables here: www.stm.info.
- Parking meters will remain active and parking signs remain in effect.