The team, which was announced by Judo Canada on Monday, features top-ranked athletes in 12 of the 14 categories.
In all, 14 athletes will take part at the event in Toronto from July 11-14.
Judo Canada is hopeful the veteran squad can walk away with eight medals, including two gold.
Canada returns two women medallist from the 2011 Pan Am Games in Guadalajara — bronze medallist Stéfanie Tremblay and silver medallist Catherine Roberge.
Antoine Bouchard, 2015 Pan American judo champion, leads a strong contingent on the men's side.
Canadian judo team for Pan Am Games:- Catherine Beachemin-Pinard, St-Hubert, Que.
- Antoine Bouchard, Jonquière, Que.
- Zachary Burt, Whitby, Ont.
- Jonah Burt, Whitby, Ont.
- Marc Deschênes, Laval, Que.
- Ecatarina Guica, La Prairie, Que.
- Arthur Margelidon, Montreal
- Erin Morgan, Calgary
- Sergio Pessoa, Brossard, Que.
- Ana Laura Portuondo Isasi, Montreal
- Catherine Roberge, Quebec City
- Martin Rygielski, St. Clements, Ont.
- Stéfanie Tremblay, Saguenay, Que.
- Kelita Zupancic, Whitby Ont.