However in Toronto and across the province, major retail outlets like the Beer Store and LCBO are closed on Canada Day.
There are, however, places to buy Canadian beer on the country's birthday. Here is a short list of some microbreweries open on July 1:- Amsterdam Breweries: Open in two locations from 11 a.m. - 11 p.m. at the 245 Queens Quay West location and from 11 a.m. - 10 p.m. at 45 Esandar Drive location.
- Bellwoods Brewery: Open from 11 a.m. - 11 p.m. at 126 Ossington Avenue.
- Black Creek Historic Brewery: Open from 11 a.m. - 5 p.m. at 1000 Murray Ross Parkway.
- Duggan's Brewery: Open from 12:00 p.m - 10:00 p.m. at 1346 Queen Street West.
- Granite Brewery: Open from 11:30 a.m. - 11 p.m. at 245 Eglinton Avenue East.
- Indie Ale House: Open from 12 p.m. - 11 p.m. at 2876 Dundas Street West.
- Left Field Brewery: Open from 12 p.m. - 9 p.m. at 36 Wagstaff Drive.
- Mill Street Brewery: Open from 11 a.m. - 9 p.m. at 21 Tankhouse Lane.
- Muddy York Brewing Co.: Open from 12 p.m. - 4 p.m. at 22 Cranfield Road.
- Rainhard Brewing Co: Open from 11 a.m. - 8 p.m. at 100 Symes Road, Unit 108.
- Steam Whistle Brewing: Open from 11 a.m. - 9 p.m. at 255 Bremner Boulevard.
Enjoy responsibly. Happy Canada Day!Suggest a correction