Here's a list of some items not permitted inside the venues. They are subject to confiscation:
- Knives, pepper spray and noxious substances (kirpans excepted)
- Martial arts equipment
- Chains, padlocks and other lock-on devices
- Flammable liquids or spray paint
- Illicit narcotics
- Glass bottles and cans (with the exception of empty personal aluminum water bottles and baby bottles)
- Banners, signs or materials displaying messages, slogans or images that advocate or could incite hatred, racism or violence; are sexually or violently graphic or deemed unsuitable for a family audience.
- Large bags including knapsacks, containers, coolers and ice chests. [not to exceed 9" x 5" x 11" (23 cm x 13 cm x 28 cm)]
- Outside food or beverage. (exceptions include baby formula, baby food and single-serving portions for those with dietary restrictions)
- Outside alcohol
Organizers say the following actions are restricted in venues:- Unauthorized broadcasting, recording or transmitting any event taking place within a venue through the use of personal or professional devices such as smartphones, tablets and video cameras.
- Flash photography or the use of other lighting devices anywhere around the field of play.
- Ambush marketing of any kind including unauthorized commercial or promotional activities; attempting to distribute leaflets, pamphlets, non-approved publications, wearable items or premium giveaways; attempting to create an unauthorized brand affinity or presence; and unauthorized selling or possessing items with intent to sell.Suggest a correction