There were moments that made us say 'OUCH!'
And moments that made us go 'WOW'.
But we want to highlight memorable moments that gave us those warm fuzzy feelings inside.
So, we bring you our...
Top 10 'AWWW' moments of Toronto 2015
1. Sam Schachter greeting his grandparents after he and Josh Binstock won their beach volleyball match against Nicaragua
2. Damian Warner's mom voted for him on our #CBCPOLL: Who should Canada's closing ceremony flag bearer be?
3. The Men's baseball dog pile on top of Peter Orr.
4. This #TBT photo silver medallist in slalom Jason McClintock posted of him and his Aunt Judy. Both Jason and Whitney credit their Aunt Judy for being a huge influence on their waterski/wakeboard journey.
5. When Alexandre Genest posted this family photo after garnering silver, behind teammate Matt Hughes, in 3000M steeple chase.
6. Guatemalan gold medallist in badminton Kevin Cordon has beautiful family moment in honour of his brother after his win.
7. It's all about family for racquetball team athlete Christine Richardson.
8. How it felt going 1 and 2 for teammates in racewalk Evan Dunfee and Inaki Gomez.
9. Arthur Biyarslanov's mother, Ella, wipes a tear from her eye after watching her son win gold in Men's Light Welter (64kg).
10. Maxim Bouchard becomes emotional after receiving supportive cheers from the Canadian fans
Did we miss any moments? Let us know in the comments or tweet us @CBCSports using #CBCPANAM.Suggest a correction