The parade takes place Saturday and will wind along a 3.5 kilometre section of Lake Shore Boulevard.
The parade starts at 9:45 a.m. and travels from Exhibition Place along Lake Shore Boulevard, then back to the Ex grounds.
Lake Shore Boulevard will be closed in both directions between Colborne Lodge Drive and Strachan Avenue from Friday, at 11:59 p.m. to 5 a.m. on Sunday.
The TTC is running extra 509 Harbourfront streetcars along Queens Quay with the 510 Spadina streetcar terminating at Queens Quay loop. There will also be enhanced service on the following routes:
- 504 King from Dundas West Station to Sunnyside Loop on Queen St. W.
- 29 Dufferin southbound from Dufferin Station to Dufferin Loop
- Keele Station express bus to Parkside Drive/Lake Shore Blvd. W.
- Lansdowne Station express bus to Lake Shore Blvd. W. and Jameson Ave.
The Caribbean festival isn't the only big event this busy weekend in the city.- Drake's OVO festival returns to the Molson Amphitheatre Sunday and Monday.
- The Veld electronic music festival is at Downsview Park Saturday and Sunday.
- There's the Toronto Food Truck Festival at Woodbine Park tomorrow.
- The radically re-tooled Blue Jays are at Rogers Centre all weekend.