Co-sleeping sounds lovely and serene... all those snuggles. But it can be a full contact sport including wrestling for space, getting squished and sometimes even getting fully kicked off your own bed.
To remind you that you’re not alone, here are some common problems only co-sleeping parents will understand.
1) Your bed is no longer your bed
2) The kids always end up on top of you
3) Your nursery is rendered useless
4) Sleeping on the edge becomes second nature
5) You find kids’ toys EVERYWHERE
6) If you leave the bed, there's no space when you return
7) Spooning with your partner is no longer an option
8) One word: backaches
9) Accidents in bed are the WORST – pee, puke or other
10) Flying limbs make it impossible to sleep
11) Trying to pee becomes a mission
12) Early wake up calls
13) And sleeping space becomes non-existent
But despite the cramped bed, aches and pains, and lack of sleep, you wouldn't have it any other way.