Jennifer Lawrence and Amy Schumer are the friends everyone wants to have and they're not afraid to say it, literally.
The two presented their movies, "Trainwreck" and "Joy" to the audience with their own brand of comedic humour, starting by talking about their celeb nicknames, J-Law ... and Aschu.
“Amy, you can’t just give yourself a celeb nickname," Lawrence quipped.
But it looks like she can, and she did.
In the end, Jennifer Lawrence took the Golden Globe for Best Actress in a Comedy, but that had no impact on the pair's friendship.
"She's gonna be fine," Lawrence said about beating her pal during a press conference. "It wasn't a matter of feeling bad, because she's funny and hilarious and will win many things. I really expected Amy to win, so this was very truly surprising for me. I was just really surprised."
Watch the video above to see why we all want to be their best friends.
Golden Globes 2016
- Matt Damon, Sylvester Stallone, Kate Winslet Among Big Winners
- The Best And Worst Dressed Stars On The Red Carpet
- Laverne Cox Is A Vision In White Elizabeth Kennedy Gown
- Leonardo DiCaprio Pays Tribute To Indigenous People
- Ricky Gervais Jokes About Caitlyn Jenner In 2016 Golden Globes Monologue
- Channing Tatum's Golden Globes 2016 Hair Is Different, Gets Its Own Twitter Account
- Denis O'Hare Rocks Platform Heels On 2016 Golden Globes Red Carpet
- Ryan Gosling, Brad Pitt Present Together At The 2016 Golden Globes
Also on HuffPost