TORONTO — Walmart Canada is bringing its grocery pickup service to 12 additional stores in Toronto and the surrounding area.
Customers can pay $3 to order from Walmart's online store and pick the items up at a local Walmart location, where staff will load the purchases.
Products available for the grocery pickup service include frozen foods, produce, meat and fish, dry goods, personal care and household cleaning products, but not over-the-counter or prescription drugs or non-grocery items such as clothing.
The service will be added immediately to six stores in the Greater Toronto Area, including in Burlington, Brampton and Oakville, and to six more on Feb. 18, including in Richmond Hill, Scarborough and Whitby.
Customers park in a designated space at an agreed-on time and orders, which can be made as far in advance as 21 days, Walmart says its staff will load the purchase within five minutes.
Walmart launched the grocery pickup service in Ottawa last July and had a few locations in the GTA prior to Wednesday's announcement.
Starting today, grocery pickup orders can be placed at these locations, with first pickup available Feb. 9:
- Brampton, 9455 Mississauga Rd
- Burlington, 4515 Dundas St. West
- Milton, 1280 Steeles Ave. E
- Mississauga, 800 Matheson Blvd
- Oakville, 234 Hays Blvd
- Vaughan, 8300-Hwy 27
Starting Feb. 18, grocery pickup orders can be placed at these locations, with first pickup available with first pickup available Feb. 23:
- Pickering, 1899 Brock Road #1
- Richmond Hill, 255 Silver Linden Dr
- Scarborough, 1900 Eglinton Avenue East
- Stouffville, 1050 Hoover Park Drive
- Vaughan-Maple, 1900 Major Mackenzie Drive
- Whitby, 4100 Baldwin St. South
Suggest a correction