EDMONTON — An evacuation order in another part of Alberta has been cancelled.
A blaze west of Edmonton caused an evacuation of houses and schools on the Alexis reserve as well as in the hamlet of Glenevis on Wednesday.
Late Wednesday night, the order for the entirety of the County of Lac Ste. Anne was lifted and residents were told they could return home.
A spokeswoman for the First Nation initially said two homes had been destroyed, but later said that was wrong and no homes were burned.
Also on HuffPost