Recipient of Queen Elizabeth II Diamond Jubilee Medal ; President of Human right's advocacy group ; Recipient of many recognition awards
• Recipient of Queen Elizabeth II Diamond Jubilee Medal for two-decades of public service in Canada.
• Serving as president and as long standing board member of Montreal based community non- profit association.
• Advocate of positive integration in the society, human rights, equality and fairness amongst all citizens.
• Recipient of Héma-Québec award for volunteer work as organizer of blood drive campaigns in greater Montreal. The only member of a cultural community to be recognized at the time.
• Recipient of recognition awards for social implication.
• More than 20 years in the education field. Co-founder of primary and secondary community schools.
• Principal of secondary school for five years.
• Establishing soccer team for the West Island youth.
• Establishing theater for the youth in Montreal area.
• Marine Scout leader for 10 years.
• Founder and director of business directory.
• University graduate.
• Business and financial advisor.
• Project management.
Day after day and incident after incident, it has become a necessity that all systematic, racial and religious discrimination, including Islamophobia, must be studied thoroughly to come up with policies that will cure these social diseases once and for all.
Canada's parliament adopted unanimously a motion to condemn all forms of Islamophobia in the country. The fact that the motion received no objection from any of the federal parties shows that the Liberal, NDP, Conservative and Bloc Quebecois members have a clear understanding that Islamophobia is a severe form of bigotry.
As the years have passed, the Canadian Muslim Forum (FMC-CMF), community organizations, activists, human rights groups, some public figures, intellectuals, elected officials and others have kept their worries very well exposed over the intensification of Islamophobia in the country.
All human beings deserve to live in peace and safety. Attacking women because of their visible faith as they stroll around a shopping mall or take the metro to school or work, denying jobs because of a candidate's name and background, and vandalizing community and religious properties should stop once and for all.
In cases where big chain stores decide to move to a new market, one might think that the CEO would never sign off on the idea unless thorough "homework" has been done. However, this is not always the case. Some of the big names in the market may have their big move without proper groundwork and a detailed plan to address the requirements of the new venture.
Multiculturalism, as a comprehensive communal doctrine, came to be the right answer for the nation of Canada to create its unique, coherent and inclusive society which guarantees equality, freedom, fairness and reverence to all its citizens. The various cultures, religious doctrines, social values and ethnicities merit equal respect.
There is general belief that Islamic schools are religious educational bodies, and the kind of courses taught is based on Islamic theology. This is a false understanding. It is important to note that the majority of these schools are either don't or only partially receive subventions from provincial authorities.
The responsibility of tackling, addressing and finding drastic solutions for violent radicalism is a duty that should be spread over the shoulder of the society's stakeholders as well as decision-makers, community, media, "religious" groups, social experts, families and others.
The Liberal provincial government has aimed to address very controversial subjects that have been dominating Quebec politics for some time, including reasonable accommodation, youth "radicalization," and increasing incidents of hate speech.
Canadians throughout the years have been convinced that they have only one choice to choose between either of the Liberals or Conservatives. This particular "doctrine" has ruled out any opportunity for other political parties to rule the nation in any way.
Recently, Quebec has witnessed very alarming anti-Muslim and anti-Islam rhetoric that has led to moral onslaught against citizens of Muslim faith. The discriminatory campaigns against any group of citizens due to their religious or ethnic background will lead to unhealthy social harmony within any society.