Did you know, 1.8 million Canadians visit Las Vegas every year? According to the Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority (LVCVA), Canada is the #1 international market for Vegas, representing 30 per cent of Las Vegas international travellers.
Canadians love Las Vegas because it's a unique destination where there is truly something for everyone. It's filled with excess, extravagance, energy and world-class entertainment. And with more than 150,000 hotel rooms to choose from at a variety of different price points, Las Vegas has one of the lowest average daily rates in the U.S. It is among the top leisure destinations, and is the perfect destination to discover a more adventurous, more indulgent, and maybe more "sinful" you...
Maybe you're one to lounge by poolside, or perhaps are looking to treat your taste buds to the finest cuisine. No matter what your preference is, Las Vegas offers the perfect experience for you:
- Pool Hoppers are packing more bikinis and swimming trunks than outfits. Whether you're relaxing in the sun or partying to the sounds of some of Vegas' top DJ's, Vegas has every pool experience you desire. If you're looking for a party, check out Encore Beach Club at Wynn Las Vegas. Home to world-renowned DJs, this premier day club features a quality party atmosphere usually only found in European hotspots.
- Do you plan your trip around dining experiences? Foodies -- get ready to eat your heart out in Sin City. A trip to Las Vegas isn't complete without indulging in some of the most fantastic meals you've ever laid eyes on. The Bellagio has some of the best dining in the world like the AAA Five Diamond Award-winning Le Cirque or Picasso and the Michelin Award-winning chef Michael Mina.
- Retro Lovers are all about reliving the days of classic Vegas icons like Elvis and Sinatra, so stay and play in Vintage Vegas -- where Sin City was born! If vintage Vegas is your thing, be sure to check out the Mob Museum. From the birth of the Mob, to today's headlines, the Mob Museum provides a world-class, interactive journey through true stories.
- The Showgoer looks forward to taking in an event for every sensibility. From acrobats and divas to magicians and showgirls -- there are so many shows in Las Vegas that you can't possibly take them all in, but there's not a doubt you will find something that will blow you away. Want to take in a legend? Check out the Canadian songstress Celine Dion at the Colosseum at Caesars Palace.
- To a Party Animal, sleep is for the weak! Whether you're looking to make the club go up on a Tuesday, or lounge in the VIP area, Sin City hotels offer some of the hottest nightclubs! MGM Grand Hotel & Casino is a partier's paradise thanks to Hakkasan, which has some of the world's most renowned DJs in residence.
- Shopaholics are eager to hit up the top boutiques and designer stores, and Vegas has no shortage of those! Many hotels have some of the best shopping under one roof! Known as "The Shopping Wonder of the World," the Forum Shops are a must-see, all-encompassing experience at Caesars Palace.
- Looking to leave with more money than you came with? Calling all High Rollers! Whether you prefer table games or slot machines, Vegas hotels put you in the middle of all the action. Named "Best Poker Room in Vegas", take a seat at any one of the many poker tables at Mirage Resort & Casino and test your luck.
- Planning the ultimate bachelor/bachelorette experience? A send-off for the ages is waiting in Sin City! For the young, hip and trendy, the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino is an ideal place to kick off your Vegas party.
Visit Expedia.ca/Vegas to learn more.
Follow HuffPost Canada Blogs on Facebook
Also on HuffPost:
The Sky Villa bathroom inside Ari Resort & Casino offers stunning views of the Strip from the 58th floor.
The tub at the Penthouse Real World Suite inside the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Las Vegas can seat up to six people.
Amenities at the Mandarin Oriental, Las Vegas include a flatscreen TV and a tub that could be mistaken for a swimming pool.
It's elegance at its best at the Mirage, Las Vegas, with marble floors, dual vanities and a Clarisonic facial cleansing system.
Hotel 32 penthouses at the Monte Carlo feature chromotherapy showers.
Everything is high-tech in the Villas bathroom at the Tropicana Las Vegas, with a computer panel control system for the whirlpool and LED showerheads.
The bathroom at Wynn's Parlor Suites offer guests a spa-like experience that includes a large, marble whirlpool soaking tub.