These ribs a good make ahead dish and just before the guests arrive you can quickly place the ribs on the BBQ ready for the table in no time. This sauce makes enough for two or three full racks of baby back ribs.
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup liquid honey
- 1/4 cup lemon juice or white vinegar
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/4 soya sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dry ginger powder
- Cut the ribs into serving size pieces either 3 or 4 ribs per serving.
- Bake the dry ribs in a covered roaster at 325 for 1- 1/2 hours.
- Drain the ribs from the juices.
- Put the ribs back in the roaster and pour over sauce.
- Let it sit in the refrigerator overnight to marinate.
- The next day bake the ribs in the sauce for 1 more hour.
- Remove ribs from the sauce. Place on BBQ basting the ribs with remaining sauce over medium heat for 15 minutes to glaze the ribs.
For more tasty recipes visit www.mennonitegirlscancook.ca
Follow Mennonite Girls Can Cook on Twitter: www.twitter.com/mgirlscancook