Facebook Live is the hottest new tool to build connections and grow your business on Facebook.
It's live, instant and easy to do.
If you haven't heard of it, it's basically live stream video of you right from your phone to your page, profile or group.
What a great way to create content for your page, connect with your audience and deliver your message!
Why wouldn't want to do that, right? Well, here are 5 more reasons why I think you should be using Facebook Live to grow your business, Have a read through and then let me know what you think.
1. Your audience can SEE you, HEAR you and CONNECT with you in deep ways.
2. You can share who you are and what you do in your own voice instead of in writing.
3. You can go live in minutes without a lot of tech to manage so you can spend more time teaching and training your audience on your specific skill set.
4. It's interactive so your audience can comment on your content, ask you questions and reply to your comments.
5. You can grow your email list, after giving great content and building connections, make sure to have an offer to share and invite people to claim your freebee, that is connected to your topic during your Facebook Live.
There are so many more reasons why you should be using Facebook Live, but the best one (and a bonus to you right now) is that Facebook LOVES video and anyone who uses Facebook Live is getting amazing reach and engagement without spending heaps of money.
I've had some of my Live videos reach as many as 200,000 people!
That's astounding in a world where people are always complaining that their reach is crap on Facebook.
But like everything else, it's not something you should do willy-nilly... be strategic about this, have a plan and execute it well, so while Facebook Live is free, you don't want to just start talking without a plan or a message to share.
So before you get started here's a few quick tips to help you plan for success:
1) Decide on a day and time - consistency is key here
2) Announce your intention to your audience, create a post in advance of the time you are going to do your LIVE and invite people to join you
3) Plan out your content... what will you say and make sure to include your free offer and link
4) Welcome people to who attend and invite them to comment
5) Answer any questions what are asked
6) Track your results in a spread sheet so you can see how your engagement grows
7) Wash, Rinse, Repeat
That's a quick start for you, and I know that not everyone is super comfortable doing live video (I've been there) so I've created a super easy, fun and free challenge to help you get going on your Facebook Live strategy.
It starts on Oct 31 and you will be joining a group of people who are all in the same place.
You will learn how to set up your Facebook Live for success, how to execute them and how to leverage and repurpose them after.
Please join me on this fun challenge, CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP
Follow HuffPost Canada Blogs on FacebookSuggest a correction