May 28, 2014 at 12:49:42
“Justin Trudeau is a "bozo" with "no political sense." As such, he is unfit to be prime minister.”
Skepticat on May 30, 2014 at 16:14:09
“Lack of political sense alas isn't limited to the Federal Liberals. I don't really claim that much political sense either due to a debilitating affliction of scruples - but if only 24% of eligible voters selected my party I would try to get the other 76% on my side by not pushing a far right agenda that has very limited buy in and avoid pushing unconstitutional laws by actually listening to critics. Nor would I appoint senators who can't even remember where they live or manage simple expense accounts - or blame all those people I hired for my shortcomings - I'd simply avoid hiring the dubious. I would strongly push for transparency and openness rather than muzzle people and suppress information and thus almost by accident create a favorable impression of trust-ability rare in the politician. There would be NO omnibus bills - but lots of input and discussion encouraged for any new legislation. This would be most un-bozo-like indeed, but Canadians might actually welcome the change. As to the anti-abortion crowd - they wouldn't vote for me anyway and those believing that they rather than the woman and her doctor should make pregnancy decisions would be unceremoniously turfed from the trough immediately.”
YankeeCanuck on May 28, 2014 at 18:20:46
“Why are his opponents so freaked out then?”
Liban CZ on May 28, 2014 at 17:47:56
“Just a inheritance, L. party thinks, will win.
Will Webster on May 28, 2014 at 14:21:11
“On one level or another, we're all bozos on the this bus.
But the real clown is the guy who lied about the Cadman Bribe, the detainee issue, the Income Trust promise, the promise to create smaller govt, the Wright-Duffy Affair, the Supreme Court affair, the Senate Scandal, the Carson Hiring, and so much more!”
Maryanne Weis on May 28, 2014 at 13:38:50
“It's a true bozo that grabs someone elses statement in an attempt to make it their own brand but without explanation .”
Philos King on May 28, 2014 at 12:58:24
“Sure, but why break a century long trend of electing bozos? LOL”
May 20, 2014 at 13:47:24
“I always wanted to knock Michael's teeth out.”
YankeeCanuck on May 20, 2014 at 15:13:52
“Harsh, man! When he started out, he sang for a group that loved to dance swing. He was a generous performer and all round nice guy then. Probably still is--even though he's a star. now.
Why don't you go for the teeth of people who harm others? I'll help. ;-)”
May 16, 2014 at 13:20:46
“Or how about Richard Roeper in the Chicago Sun-Times -- "Spring Breakers challenges us to think about the hedonistic hell that of that annual ritual, as it segues from party film to insane crime story. It's self-indulgent, it's funny, it's dark, and it's always provocative." On director Harmony Korine, Roeper writes "His choice of music is brilliant. His sense of humor is wicked. And the casting is so spot-on, it's sick." He says James Franco is "nothing short of brilliant," As I said, you have no taste!”
jesternhell on May 19, 2014 at 11:00:10
“oh i see you left out the part about about his referenced "Girls Gone Wild!", again.
"Spring Breakers" feels as if the pervier cousin of Joe "Girls Gone Wild!" Francis filmed it."
your right, i have no taste for critics to tell me how to feel about movies. so go back to watching your GGW dvds and listening to critics for your opinion. come talk to me when you grow up and out of this phase”
May 16, 2014 at 12:10:32
“"Spring Breakers seems to be holding a funhouse mirror up to the face of youth-driven pop culture, leaving us uncertain whether to laugh, recoil in horror, or marvel at its strange beauty. All I knew is I couldn't wait to see it a second time." -- Scott Foundas, Rolling Stone
I'll take Scott's opinion over yours any day.”
jesternhell on May 16, 2014 at 13:00:03
“i guess you forgot this part of the review
"Spring Breakers, which looks like the most expensive Girls Gone Wild video ever made and feels like a grindhouse version of a 1950s beach-party movie: Where the Boys Are Pimps and Gangstas."
i guess you enjoy those girls gone wild videos and other people's opinions over your own.”