I'll admit, sodium isn't the most dynamic topic. But considering we all consume it (and sometimes a lot of it) everyday, why not dig a little deeper with a little game?
True or False?
- Too much sodium in your diet can increase your blood pressure.
- Half of Canadians have a condition known as sodium sensitivity.
- If your socks leave indentations in your leg, you might have a problem with sodium.
- Different types of sodium (table salt, kosher salt, sea salt) contain different amounts of sodium.
- Salt substitutes can be risky if you have kidney disease.
The whole thing has me paying much more attention to all the sources of sodium I'm consuming everyday... and my socks.
*Co-authored by Monica Matys, Communications Advisor at Sunnybrook
MORE ON HUFFPOST: